Cisco and OpenText partner together to deliver Fax over IP Solutions unified communications and unified messaging.
OpenText RightFax (formally Cisco Fax Server) is the market leader for secure document distribution and fax server software. RightFax is an easy-to-use, easy-to-manage solution that helps enterprises integrate voice, fax, data, and desktop application for powerful IP communications. Companies using RightFax can securely and effeciently send and receive documents through fax, e-mail, print devices, or the internet.
OpenText RightFax Features Include:
- Secure and scalable enterprise fax software solution, integrating fax with business applications
- Connector for SAP, SharePoint, Exchange, Oracle and other applications
- Application fax integration with a variety of APIs and integration tools (for ERP, CRM, etc.)
- MFP integration support with devices such as HP, RICOH, XEROX, KONICA and SHARP
- Automated fax capabilities
- Fax virtualization
- Multiple Cloud deployment options
For more RightFax features and benefits, please visit our RightFax Benefits page.
RightFax provides interoperability and a consistent implementation approach, ensuring a streamlined integration of Fax over IP (FoIP) for Cisco customers. For companies extending unified communication strategies with IP-based document delivery, OpenText RightFax for FoIP supports direct integration with Cisco Products via the T.38 real-time FoIP standard.
RightFax allows organizations to reduce costs, save time, and improve productivity by enabling users to send, receive, and manage documents directly from desktop, e-mail, and other business applications.
- RightFax can be with coupled Cisco enterprise messaging applications to create a powerful unified messaging solution.
- With Cisco Unity or Cisco Unity Connection voice messaging solutions, RightFax further increases worker productivity by allowing users to view, create, and manage all voicemail, email and fax communications from a single inbox that can be accessed from PCs, telephones, and mobile devices.
OpenText RightFax has successfully completed interoperability testing and certification with:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager version 4.2 and above
- Cisco Unity Connection version 7 and above
- Cisco Unity 4.0 and above
- Cisco IOS-based Routers 12.3 and above