Cisco Fax Server is now sold as OpenText RightFax. Please Note: Until December 31, 2012, existing Cisco Fax customers may qualify for a special promotion. Please call us at 1-866-730-1700
UPDATE: Cisco Fax Server (CFS) Reaches End-OF-Life: *March 9, 2011 (Cisco Fax Server End-of-Life Announcement)
The Cisco Fax Server is an easy-to-use, easy-to-manage fax and e-document delivery solution that helps enterprises streamline paperless document management and implement a reliable Unified Messaging (UM) fax strategy.
Cisco Fax Server RightFax Features Include:
- Scalability and integration capabilities of RightFax Fax Server (formerly Captaris RightFax)
- Integration Module with variety of APIs and integration tools
- Connector for SAP, SharePoint and Oracle
- Interoperability with MFP / MFD fax devices from HP, SHARP, RICOH, XEROX & KONICA
- Automated fax Capabilities
Companies using the Cisco Fax Server can efficiently and securely send and receive documents through fax, e-mail, print devices, or the Internet. The Cisco Fax Server increases employee productivity by automating fax delivery of user-created documents; reduces costs by eliminating manual faxing, paper, phone lines, and fax machines; and improves customer service by providing secure, confirmed, and immediate document delivery.
Cisco Fax Server allows organizations to reduce costs, save time, and improve productivity by enabling users to send, receive, and manage documents directly from desktop, e-mail, and other business applications.
- Based Captaris RightFax Enterprise Suite (**now known as OpenText Fax Server RightFax)
- Cisco Fax Server can be coupled with enterprise messaging applications to create a powerful unified messaging solution.
- With Cisco Unity or Cisco Unity Connection voice messaging solutions, the Cisco Fax Server further increases worker productivity by allowing users to view, create, and manage all voicemail, email and fax communications from a single inbox that can be accessed from PCs, telephones, and mobile devices.
Sample Deployment Scenario: