Send and Receive Faxes Directly from Outlook with the Most Reliable and Complete Email Integration Offering for Microsoft Exchange
OpenText Fax Server and electronic document delivery solutions for Microsoft provide:
- A fully integrated solution with Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, 2003, 2007 or 2010.
- Centralized administration and management.
- Secure fax delivery to Microsoft Exchange/Outlook.
- Full support for Microsoft Windows 2003 & 2008 / 2008 R2 Standard Server and Enterprise Server solutions.
RightFax extends the productivity, collaboration and efficiency gains of Microsoft Exchange and Outlook. With RightFax, companies can take advantage of rich enterprise fax and electronic document delivery features enabling them to:
- Reduce costs and improve performance.
- Quick ROI (ROI Calculator).
- Document delivery cost reductions over 50%.
- Improve workflow, transactional and communications efficiency and security.
- Quick information access for customers and suppliers.
Click here to see NEW features in RightFax 10.5 Feature Pack 1 for the Microsoft Exchange Connector
- Create, send, receive and manage faxes directly within Microsoft Outlook—organize, forward and respond to your faxes exactly the same as email messages.
- Easily generate and send new faxes to one or more contact addresses in an Outlook Contacts folder - include both fax recipients and email recipients in the same form.
- Generate custom, automated notifications about sent and received faxes in Outlook.
- Track inbound and outbound faxes with the Exchange Message Tracking Log.
- Automated redundancy and load balancing in multi-server environments.
- Use the Web delivery feature to reduce fax volume on the mail server by sending only email notification and hyperlink to access fax images stored on the RightFax server (Requires Web Access Module).
- Take advantage of encrypted and certified document delivery from Outlook (Requires SecureDocs Module).
- Deploy rapidly and easily with certified and tested integrations.
- Active Directory Synchronization.
Fax Support for Microsoft Exchange 2010 Unified Messaging
Inbound-only fax to Exchange 2010 UM is supported in RightFax without the Connector for Exchange. By adding the Connector for Microsoft Exchange, customers can implement all of the inbound and outbound capabilities of the RightFax while at the same time realizing the benefits of Microsoft Unified Messaging.
Eliminate Fax Duplication on your Exchange Server with Web Delivery
For organizations that use Connector for Microsoft Exchange to integrate fax and email functions, RightFax offers a web delivery feature designed to off-load storage of large or high volume fax images from the mail server.
Web delivery sends notifications of received faxes through email, but rather than attaching the actual fax image to the mail message, RightFax attaches a hyperlink to the fax location on the server. The user simply clicks the link and is taken straight to the fax image. RightFax Web Client is required for this feature.
Take Advantage of Active Directory Synchronization
With Connector for Microsoft Exchange, synchronization between RightFax and Active Directory links user accounts in Active Directory to corresponding user accounts in RightFax. Modifications to any Windows user automatically apply to the linked user record in RightFax. The network administrator can specify which user accounts should be synchronized, the interval between synchronization and other conditions.
- RightFax with the optional Connector for Microsoft Exchange installed.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 or later.
- Windows client computers running Outlook 2003 or later.