Affordable and Easy to Use...Send and Receive Faxes Using Only Your Email...And No Software To Install, Manage or Upgrade!
Send and receive faxes from just about anywhere you have an Internet or wireless connection. Our Fax2Mail Fax Service provider solution enables users to send, receive, and archive faxes from an email client, BlackBerry, Desktop, Laptop, PDA, or even a Smartphone.
Not all service providers are made the same. Based on a solid foundation of communication success, Fax2Mail offers its customers a variety of added benefits that ensure they are up and running quickly and stay productive:
- No software to install, send and receive faxes from your email, BlackBerry, PDA or SmartPhone (print driver solution is optional)
- Port over an existing fax number, choose a new local or toll free fax number
- Live, free customer support to help you with any technical or user questions
- Powered by the largest messaging platform in the world
- Secure, HIPAA and SOX compliant connectivity
- Leading provider of outsourced messaging services for over two decades
- Pay month-to-month or purchase an annual contract and save
- Unlike eFax, Fax2Mail works like a telephone service provider by allowing users to take the fax number or port the fax number away from the service platform to another provider or telephone carrier
Fax machines in inconvenient locations with no privacy, paper jams, busy signals, a second phone line, and stacks of paper...sound familiar?
Fax Servers are a great robust solution but may be too costly for smaller organizations ($5,000.00 entry level) and require IT professionals to manage and administer the software.
Fax2Mail allows you to send, receive, save, and forward faxes from wherever you are for a low monthly cost and require no servers or software!
How Fax2Mail Works:
Users can send, receive, save, file, forward, and track faxes in seconds--right from their desktops. Work is accomplished faster, with added security and total reliability. Fax2Mail works with our clients' existing platforms for Internet access and email. Traffic is forwarded through Easy Link's high-speed, high-volume global network with total transparency to end-users.
To send faxes, virtually all common document files, spreadsheets, and graphic images are automatically converted to outbound faxes. When a user receives a fax, Fax2Mail automatically forwards it to the assigned user's email box as an Adobe® PDF or TIFF attachment with notification in the subject line.
Clients maintain total control over administration of their accounts through a secure Web interface including user registration, coversheet/email design, billing, and delivery report options. Fax2Mail provides local or toll-free inbound numbers, or clients may also route existing fax numbers through our system. Faxes are automatically stored on our system for 30 days for proof of delivery and backup.