OpenText RightFax Solutions Provide Document and Information Security for Compliance; Offering a Cost Effective Alternative to Managing Paper-Based Fax Documents
More healthcare organizations and medical institutions use OpenText RightFax more than any other fax server or automated document delivery solution in the U.S. to integrate fax with their EMR software, which can help ensure HIPAA compliance. The Department of Health and Human Services has enacted stricter penalties for violations of HIPAA.* RightFax works to assist in HIPAA compliance by delivering protected health information in a secure manner, with a complete audit trail.
Advantage Technologies has successfully implemented large scale and departmental fax solutions, while insuring a smooth transition process from paper based faxing. The key to the success of these projects has been to insure that a consultative process is employed from the onset of the project, to truly understand the workflow and inherent challenges within each department throughout the organization.
Key OpenText RightFax features many of our medical/healthcare customers rely on include:
- Simple integration with many medical/healthcare industry applications like EPIC, VISTAR VIP SYSTEMS, and NUANCE HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS, document management and EMR systems allows for fax server systems consolidation, consistent end user experience, and administration
- Automatic inbound digital delivery of medical records, radiology reports, and patient information to various end users and departments, help insure HIPAA compliance
- Save time and money by reducing and eliminating paper, paper handing, and paper-based processing
- API/SDK offering allows users to integrate faxing with any "home grown" application
- High availability, load balancing over multiple systems for fast, seamless systems recovery
- Integration with the leading IP-based phone systems like Cisco, Alcatel, Nortel, and Avaya
- Affordable and scalable for any size organization and requirement needs; with a fast ROI
Proven fax and electronic document delivery for healthcare organizations
Over 20 years of experience in the industry, and more than 10,000 healthcare installations around the world, makes OpenText the leading fax server vendor for healthcare. With fax integrations with most of the leading EMR vendors, OpenText helps thousands of healthcare organizations reduce costs, integrate systems, and increase productivity every day. RightFax allows healthcare organizations to:
- Fax directly from desktop, EMR/EHR, ancillary, and back-office applications
- Eliminate time consuming and inefficient manual processes
- Manage confidential information in a secure, reliable, and electronic format
Applications for RightFax within healthcare organizations
RightFax easily integrates with a variety of healthcare software packages as well as desktop, email, imaging, archiving, document management, and mainframe applications to provide tightly integrated fax server and electronic document delivery solutions for the healthcare industry.
OpenText RightFax enterprise fax support compliance with privacy and security rules by digitizing paper-based protected health information for private, secure, and auditable electronic distribution.
OpenText RightFax provides healthcare organizations with a secure method to fax enable virtually any EMR, EHR, or ancillary system.
|RightFax provides a convenient bridge between the paper and digital world.|
RightFax Healthcare Integrations
By integrating BPA solutions with McKesson systems you can integrate with healthcare information systems and other business applications to provide...
Business Process Automation solutions for GE Healthcare solutions provide proven and reliable enterprise fax and e-document delivery capabilities, combined...
EpicCare EMR / EHR Integration with fax servers such as RightFax increases productivity, reduces labor, and minimizes paper waste.
Advantage Technologies has successfully implemented hundreds of fax server and automated document delivery solutions for the country's largest healthcare systems, medical universities, and radiology firms. Our engineers are certified at the highest level with the product vendors we represent. No project is too large or too small. Contact us today for more information.
Healthcare Industry Document Downloads:
- Streamline Guide: Fax & Document Distribution for the Healthcare Industry
- Overview: Top 5 Ways of Taking the Pain Out of HIPAA Compliance