Advantage Technologies Inc. works hand in hand with IT consultants, system integrators, and corporate IT professionals to insure all the questions and logistics for implementing a fax server solution are defined prior to installation. Network utilization, workflow requirements, security, telephone interfaces, routing requirements, and server specifications are all critical elements in designing a fax server solution that will ultimately serve you or your customers needs. Our product and technical expertise are second to none. We employ a fully staffed national professional services team which provides consulting services for all OpenText Fax Server solutions.
Many years ago we were honored by Captaris (now OpenText), the makers of RightFax as "new outstanding reseller of the year" since then we have never looked back and now rank as one of the top Open Text Fax and Distribution (RightFax) partner in the world. As an OpenText Platinum Partner and one of the few nationally Authorized Support Partners (ASP), no company gets better pricing or availability on the products and services we offer.
With over 1,000 implementations worldwide it is no coincidence that more IT professionals and partners rely on Advantage than anyone else!
Key Open Text Fax Server features for many IT Professionals and Departments include:
- Most reliable and stable fax and automated document delivery platform
available today -VM and VoIP enabled!
- Automatic inbound digital delivery of faxes (Tiff or PDF) to individual users, groups, departments, offices, network printers, email, or shared file folders, directories via T1, PRI, Analog DID, DTMF service and FoIP
- Seamless integration with any SMTP/POP3 server, Groupwise, Lotus Notes, and Exchange
- API and SDK's and support available for custom programming and integration
- RightFax is certified on Windows 2003/2008 Server, including support for Microsoft Cluster Server
- Support for Microsoft Active Directory synchronization, digital encryption and certified document delivery
- #1 fax server solution in the US according to IDC with over 38% of the US marketplace
- Reliable and knowledgeable technical support and professional services