Advantage Technologies is a forward looking company always looking for talented individuals to contribute to our sales and technical staff. If you are looking for an opportunity as a technical sales or support professional, and you would like to work in a collaborative environment where excellence and integrity are valued you should reach out! We are always looking for eager and capable people.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR:
This person, based in Advantage Technologies’ New York City headquarters, will own all marketing activities, and support the Company’s existing, highly successful business integration technology practice in addition to working on the immediate launch of a new IT division. They will be collaborating with senior management and the sales teams on strategies to increase leads and the conversions by maximizing customer outreach. They will also help establish and build the new technology division’s brand. The Manager, Marketing must be able to write. They will coordinate and execute the Company’s marketing strategy, responsible for tracking, analyzing and preparing reports to communicate outreach effectiveness as well as monitoring channel partners, competitors and Advantage’s served markets.
- Create original content and modify manufacturer’s for marketing campaigns, websites, etc.,
- Develop short and long-term marketing plans,
- Execute and assess marketing campaigns using social media, whitepapers, blogs, websites, advertising, webinars, conferences, trade shows and public relations (PR),
- Responsible for reporting marketing and campaign results vs. goals, with an emphasis on quality lead generation and a high percentage of sales conversions,
- Coordinate co-op advertising, market development funds (MDF), webinars and events with channel partners,
- Track competitive positioning, the industry(s), market(s) and trends that will help determine marketing strategies, drive sales and increase market share.
- Strategic; someone full of fresh ideas to generate great marketing ideas, with the confidence and ability to execute
- Risk-taker; be excited to use their independence and self-starter persona to experiment with different campaigns and not be afraid to fail,
- Team-player, ready to hit the ground running, working collaboratively, along-side an all-star team, contributing to every department and helping solve any problem,
- Naturally curious, with a love learning how things work; always looking for ways to innovate and enjoys testing different strategies and tracking the results,
- Effective communicator and detail oriented with an ability to strike the perfect tone, whether writing email copy or blogging,
- Super organized, knowing where to start and where everything is at all times,
- Roll-up-your-sleeves person; able to overcome obstacles and gets “it” done; no problem,
- Live and work in the New York, metropolitan area.
- Exceptional and experienced writer,
- Proficiency with developing and executing marketing / lead gen campaigns using direct mail, email, digital and social media, webinars, etc.,
- Knowledge and use of marketing tools and analytics,
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or a related field,
- Four (4) + years marketing communications. Working in a B2B technology capacity is not required, but a plus.
Bottom line, it’s all about the hustle, passion and attention to detail. Advantage is the best in class and so too are its people; striving to ensure 100% customer satisfaction, demonstrating an unparalleled commitment to teamwork and maintaining the Company’s excellence.
If working with a team, in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment sounds exciting to you, then please send your resume, along with a cover letter, including your salary requirements and samples -- or hyperlinks to them -- of your writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advantage Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that offers a competitive compensation package with first-class benefits. It values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Responsible for providing Tier 1 and 2 support for clients running OpenText RightFax Fax Server by phone and email. Candidates should be familiar with the RightFax application from both a client and server perspective. Position requires attention to detail and the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients and coworkers.
- Experience operating and maintaining a RightFax Server
- General networking knowledge including troubleshooting TCP/IP connectivity issues
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
The following skills / experience are not required, but are highly regarded:
- Experience installing and configuring RightFax Servers
- Experience with Windows Server (2008 R2 and later) Administration
- Knowledge of Telephony concepts / hardware / IP telephony
If working on a team in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment sounds like an exciting challenge to you, then please send your resume to email@example.com.